NZAMI provides a constant stream of support information to members with a fortnightly eNews (newsletter), regular CPD seminars, webinars and Workshops, and opportunities to interact with fellow professionals in the adviser community. NZAMI also provides up-to-date professional advice for its members and represents the interests of migration advisers in public policy consultations.
If you wish to apply for membership right away, go to Membership Application
Who can become a Member of NZAMI?
Members of NZAMI may be persons or organisations operating within New Zealand or overseas.
All applicants must meet the requirements laid down for membership in a specific category, and will receive the benefits of that category.
Benefits for Members
Raise Your Profile
• Gain recognition for belonging to a reputable national association of members
• Be involved and take an active role in the affairs and advancement of the Association
Attract More Clients
• Benefit from the member search facilities on the NZAMI website, available to prospective migrants world-wide
• Enjoy improved credibility and increased profile by marketing yourself as a member of NZAMI, using the Association’s logo and other identifiers
• Enjoy the spin-off of the Association’s marketing campaign to portray members as dedicated professionals, and educate the public to look for the NZAMI logo for all immigration needs
Value for the Clients of Practising Members
• Service - clients will be confident that their advisor is competent to process their applications quickly and correctly
• Reliability - clients looking for reliability will select NZAMI members, who follow & accept disciplinary procedures
Stay in the Know
• Receive the latest information on immigration developments and interpretation of policy, including prompt notice of legislative changes
• Receive news, views, articles and updates in our free fortnightly newsletter
Boost Your Knowledge
• Benefit from seminar and webinar presentations from knowledgeable and high profile speakers on topical subjects such as immigration policy, immigration law, business practice, taxation, marketing support etc; Auckland seminars are now livestreamed so you can be there in person! Recordings of these seminars are also available and offer excellent insight into important areas of immigration
• Take advantage of opportunities to meet INZ and IAA personnel
• Enjoy exchanging ideas with colleagues
Make Yourself Heard
• Take advantage of opportunities to contribute your proposals to the Minister of Immigration for the development of immigration policy
• Add your voice to lobby government on vital issues