- What kind of personal data we collect
- Where we collect personal data from
- How we use personal data
- How we store personal data
- How you can access/amend your personal data
- How long we hold personal data
- Who you can contact for more information
What kind of personal data we collect
We collect only the personal data you give us (including your name, email address, and contact telephone numbers). We may also keep a record of any information that you acquire from us.
Where we collect personal data from
We collect personal data from the following sources:
- By you enquiring about information on us, our services or anything on this Website.
- Directly from you when you complete the online inquiry form, or when you complete the online membership registration and payment process.
Cookies are widely used on websites to help with navigation and to help personalise your experience when you visit a website.
We may use "cookies" to provide you with access to services on this Website, and to serve you better when you return to it. A cookie is a small data file that the Website sends to your browser, which may then store it on your system for later retrieval by the Website. Cookies track your movements through different websites; they do not record any other personal information about you.
We may use non-personalised statistics about the use of this Website to assist in our improvement of the service the site provides. These statistics do not comprise personal information.
How we use personal data
Your personal information will never be given to any third party. We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Replying to your queries
- Processing your membership application
- Providing you with information about us and our services
- Making your information available to our Members in accordance with your requests
- Providing you with services in relation to this Website
- Complying with relevant legislation and regulations
- Any specific purpose which we notify you of at the time personal data is collected
How we store personal data
We store personal data electronically on hardware in New Zealand. The personal data is kept safe and secure using generally accepted standards of security.
How you can access/amend your personal data
You may access your personal data we hold by contacting us. We will provide you with a copy of the personal data we keep about you.
You may request that the personal data we hold about you be corrected by contacting us. If we agree that your personal data is to be corrected we will provide you with an amended record of your personal data. You can also amend/update your own personal details here.
How long we hold personal data
We'll keep your personal data only for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose we collected it for.
Who you can contact for more information
NZAMI Registered Office
PO Box 106 560